What is Fxproalert?
Fxproalert is a forex signal system which is easy to use, fully to management. It delivers forex signals to you via email, global sms and also you can enter website directly.
What is a signal?
A signal is a data which you catch from an email or global sms. The signal informs you the validity of buy/sell in different currencies and the entry level.
Please note that If each one of signals didn't trigger during 8 next hours, you can remove your order.
How can I take position with your signal?
After sending signal, you can find entry on our website. Usually we give you a 10 pips entry area, TP1, TP2 and Stop loss for each calls.
In the above chart, you can observe 3 different entries base on price action (same stoploss and take profit).
How much are the Stop-loss and Take-profit in this method?
Depending on the pair which you trade on, usually you can put 30-60 pips for Stop-loss.
And about Take-profit, 40-60 pips for first target, therefore you can close your position or Break even it.
How can i set the EA (Forex-Client)?
– Host: MySQL server address. Server IP (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx). This will be emailed to you
– Port: Port used to connect to MySQL server (default 3306)
– User: user name to connect to MySQL server. This will be emailed to you
– Password: password required for above user. This will be emailed to you
– Database: database name to connect to. This will be emailed to you
– UseSSL: To use this option mysql server must have SSL enabled and you have client certificates to place them on metatrader/config folder. Also mysql user must be configured accordingly.
– Force_upload_every: Force a database upload even is no new data to send. Value in minutes.
– EncryptionKey: key used for data encryption. Can be any combination of upper case, lower case English letters, numbers and special characters(!@#$%^*._) .This key must match Master's key and should be provided by Master. Minimum key length is 6 and maximum key length is 128.
Is spread included in signals?
No. Each trading company (platform provider) offers different spreads for different currency pairs. So it is almost impossible to incorporate spreads into the signals.
When will I receive the signals?
Most of the signals will send during New York session.
What are the acceptable payment methods?
PayPal and Webmoney. To use other payment methods, please contact.
Does your team provide a safe service for account-managing?
Yes, please contact (use contact area).